Support for VT2020

Jānis janis at grotus.lv
Tue Nov 17 22:13:58 UTC 2009

At last my HTPC have sound :)

That's what I did:
mpg123 -a /dev/dsp0 *.mp3
mpg123 -a /dev/dsp1 *.mp3
mpg123 -a /dev/dsp2 *.mp3
mpg123 -a /dev/dsp3 *.mp3

But only on dsp1 I got sound. So I have sound only at rear (like
headphone)outputs. Sound on HDMI is not working and front panel jacks have
no output too. Have not tested RCA and optical S/PDIF yet.

Changing output in gnome's sound preferences did not give any result thats
why I thought at the beginning that this chip is not supported.
But changing hw.snd.default_unit to 1(as You suggested) helped.

BR
Janis