Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet Dell 610 and Dell

Eric ericd at free.fr
Tue Jun 9 10:17:47 UTC 2009

Yes, I try as a module or as static but unfortunatly with same result. ;=(
I also try to change all settings on bios or on managment firmware of the
nic but same result. ;=(
I try to run Dos diagnostic software to disable the managment firmware but
as I'm on AMD64 I can't run dos emulator "doscmd" and server is now on a far
datacenter... ;=(