Help with Driver for ATI Remote Wonder

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jan 23 22:06:39 UTC 2007

In message: <440b3e930701231315o1bc45069p44f71b362af10642 at mail.gmail.com>
            "Ali Mashtizadeh" <mashtizadeh at gmail.com> writes:
: Hi Everyone,
:
: I seem to have a small problem. I get this warning:
: WARNING: Device driver "atims0" has wrong version and is disabled. Recompile
: KLD module.
: WARNING: Device driver "atikbd0" has wrong version and is disabled.
: Recompile KLD module.
:
: I was wondering what that is from. I am having trouble making this driver
: create two nodes in the /dev directory with different names and cdev
: structures. I need this since I'm trying to write a driver for ATI remote
: control that needs to export both a keyboard and mouse interface. Unless I'm
: doing something wrong or there is a better way?

I'd like to help, but I need to see your source first...  Is that
possible?

: P.S. If anyone is interested in this driver and wants to help me test it
: email me. I'm still a few days away from finish it its my first USB driver
: :-). It should work with any remote wonder controller (Possibly other X10
: hardware).

Cool!  Makes me wish I had ati hardware :-)

Warner