Updated Driver for 3945ABG Intel 3945ABG Wireless LAN controller

Massimo Lusetti mlusetti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:58:12 PST 2007

On 1/5/07, Max Laier <max at love2party.net> wrote:

> Thoughts?  Volunteers?

I can say that the first attempt still running fine here on my laptop
on a -STABLE as of yesterday. I use it on a daily basis without any
glitch. I must say i don't do or tried to do nothing special or
network intensive job, but for reading emails, doing a lot of ssh and
http/https the drivers is working smoothly.

I will try to compile this new one on my stable during the week end
and will see on Monday how it will perform on my office wi-lan.

For the records: my wpi doesn't still work on OpenBSD-current cause
it's integrated and the switch used to turn it on seems an acpi one
which OpenBSD doesn't attach very well yet.

Best regards
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com