Reading configuration file from driver during load

Gireesh gireesh.nagabhushana at neterion.com
Tue Sep 19 06:20:10 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a driver which has some parameters hardcoded as of now. It requires
values of these parameters to be available during load (during attach
function). My requirement is to read these parameters from a configuration
file so that we can load driver with different values to parameters without
rebuilding driver.
Is there any way of reading such configuration files from driver during
load?

Thanks,
Gireesh