SDHCI Device Driver (first steps)

Marian Asokarajan mail at sashi.de
Mon Sep 18 09:40:11 PDT 2006

M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <450E571A.8030200 at sashi.de>
> I too am working on the SD/MMC card stack.  I have one boot loader for
> the AT91RM9200 working, and have been hacking on a quick and dirty
> driver for that part, but it needs to have the transport layer
> separated out from the MMC/SD protocol goo.  Maybe we can work
> together to produce something that fits both our needs?
Ofcourse, I'd love to help you out!
My goal is to implement a SD-Bus on which the SD/SDIO drivers can
attach to. My knowledge of FreeBSD Kernel is poor and at the moment I'm
walking through driver sources of usb, trying to understand the
(New-)Bus architecture (hope it's the right place?!).

So if you still want to work with me ;-) , I could implement the bus
interface on which your MMC/SD stack can attach to.

Regards,
Sashi