For 2015 promotion / Exclusive & Brand-new Frameless led panel light / IW LED light

Shanghai IW led light--John john_liu at iwlight.com
Fri Feb 6 08:30:21 UTC 2015

Dear Purchasing manager,

Glad to hear you are in the market of LED panel light, hope to cooperate with you in 2015.

Today we specially recommend our EXCLUSIVE & BRAND-NEW light as below,

It is likely to lead the market trend. Let's grasp this opportunity together.

Shanghai IW LED is a professional LED panel light manufacturer for 6 years, we are AUCHAN, B&Q, STARLIGHT vendor.

Except this special Frameless LED panel light, normal panel light, narrow frame panel light, water-proof panel light also enjoy a good reputation worldwide.

Should any of these item attract you, please contact me for more details.

By the way, sample is available if you request.

Sincerely
John Liu ( export dept )
Tel: 86-13661421838
email: john_liu at iwlight.com