Ports search issue

Can0r can0r at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 23 19:04:26 UTC 2014

The thing is that such query

$ make -C /usr/ports search name=php5

provides the full content of ports directory by string 'php5', while this one

https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=php5&stype=name

doesn't show any of main php5 language ports in 'lang' category. Not a single one!

Isn't there anyone in FBSD community, who knows perl well enough to find out what's up?