SFP NIC Cards for servers/ data collection Industry

王坤 jean at femrice.com
Fri Nov 14 03:31:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is Jean and from Femrice, Glad fond your company from Google website .
we are the manufacturer of PCIe  Server NIC Cards
Intel chipsets controller, CE,FC,ROHS,REACH.
Competitive price in the market , quick shipping time .
This following ones is our producsts:

1. PCIex4 2XSFP Gigabit Ethernet NIC Cards (Intel82571EB/Intel82576EB/Intel82580DB)
2. PCIex8 2XSFP 10G Ethernet NIC CardS (Intel82599ES )
3. PCIex4 4XSFP Gigabit Ethernet NIC Cards (Intel82580EB)
4. PCIex4 1XSFP Gigabit Ethernet NIC Cards(Intel82572EI)
5. PCIex1 1XSFP Gigabit Ethernet NIC Cards(Intel I210/Intel82583V)
6. PCIex8 1xSFP 10G Ethernet NIC Cards (Intel82599EN)
I think your products maybe use our NIC Cards in some times .
BTW, We also supply  the SFP,XFP,SFP+,WDM,DWDM Modules
Hope my informations could help you .
Plz feel free to reply to me in any time when have any help.
Waiting for your early reply!

Best Regards
Jean Heng

Femrice (China) Technology Co., Ltd.