Heads up: lost <replaceable> tags

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Wed Mar 12 16:33:52 UTC 2014

During the DocBook 5 conversion, some <replaceable> tags were lost from
the XML source.

I've written a script to help check which files contained replaceable
tags and show the counts before and after the conversion, along with the
current count.

Instructions and suggestions on using devel/diffuse to replace the
missing tags are at:
http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/replaceable/procedure.txt

The script and a sample report:
http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/replaceable/element-count.sh
http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/replaceable/report-2014-03-12.txt

Notes: I have fixed the FDP Primer, as the counts in the sample report
show.  The Handbook printing chapter current count does not apply,
because that is my rewrite of the old printing chapter with none of the
previous content.