Contributing to documentation

Anders Jensen-Waud anders at jensenwaud.com
Wed Jun 18 04:06:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am a long-time avid FreeBSD user (from memory since FreeBSD 4.0). I have for very
long been interested in contributing back to the FreeBSD community.

I was wondering what the current needs are in terms of improving
documentation and gaps where help is needed? I checked out the IdeaList
on the FreeBSD Wiki but it seems somewhat outdated (a lot of the
links are dead). Would anyone be able to shed some light on where I
might be able to contribute?

Ideas I had thought of:

1. Undertaking Handbook translation to Danish (it is my mother's tongue)
2. Writing new chapters for the Handbook

Cheers

Anders

--
Anders Jensen-Waud