How are you?

Olga f2000p90ak47 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jul 31 22:11:25 UTC 2014

Hi.
How are you?
I am interested in a man who is not younger than 32 years. I am sorry in advance that if you are younger I?ll not send you an answer. I tell you this because I don?t want to spoil your and my time.
So, write me back, please )))
How old are you?
Where are you from and what is your name, of course?
I am writing to you from Russia. I live in the most beautiful city here Saint Petersburg.
I?ll describe myself to you. I am 28 years old, my height is 5?7? and my weight is 124 lb. What about you?
My desire is to meet a serious man who is single. And if you don?t have a wife I would like to communicate with you and to find out more about you and I?d tell you about myself too.
You can find attached my photos in this e-mail and I hope you?ll like me the way I am. It would be great if you answer me soon and send me your photo too. I want to get acquainted with you very much.
Wish you a good day!