java documentation

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 21 23:34:52 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Over time I have sent in patches to documentation for java updates, however
there have been far more updates to the software then there is keeping the
documentation up-to-date.

That being said, are there any efforts into updating the documentation
noted here:

http://www.freebsd.org/java/dists/16.html
http://www.freebsd.org/java/dists/17.html

If so, that is great, and look forward to any commits to add any more
relevant content. If this isn't the case, and it is more of an effort to be
updated, is it possible we can explore other directions for content in this
location, or removal of the pages, or another option?

Thanks!
-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve