GPT GUID Partitioning

casey evans caseyevans51782 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 17:16:15 UTC 2014

Is it possible for someone to update the "13. The FreeBSD Booting Process" part of the handbook with information about how to recover your bootloader when using GPT GUID Partitioning?
Specifically the part about how to install the bootcode :
Embed GPT bootstrap code into a protective MBR: /sbin/gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr ada0

I was working on a VMware machine and I had a problem with the bootloader, but the doc only seemed to have the boot0cfg information.
I think adding information on how to install the other bootcode is important and a time saver for others.
Thanks.
-Casey