OpenVPN configuration in Handbook

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 2 19:00:44 UTC 2014

On 02 Jan 2014, at 14:52, CeDeROM <cederom at tlen.pl> wrote:

> Hello :-)
>
> Please provide complete and actual one page tutorial on OpenVPN
> configuration in Handbook :-) There are lots of incomplete and
> outdated tutorials over the web, but still no on the official FreeBSD
> documentation..
>
> Thank you! :-)
> Tomek

Hi,

This can be noted on the Ideas list. However I think it is more important
that our current OS software is documented the best as possible in the
handbook and articles, then that we are going to add a new document with
a third party software description. OpenVPN is one of the very flexible
packages that can do a variety of things on different ways of implementation
so I would prefer to see updates on our current documentation set prior to
adding such a chapter/document.

Thanks for the idea however!
Remko