Assist your mold business

CY Mold cymold at 126.com
Wed Jan 1 03:58:35 UTC 2014

Dear Possible customer

Hope you have wonderful Christmas holiday!
We are a reliable mold maker in south China. that exporting 300+ molds every year to US, E.U, Australia, Canada etc.

Time: 3 days to submit mold structure drawing, 30 days to take mold T1, 15 days to complete soft steel/ like AL prototype molds.
We can also give good suggestions to help whole project to be approved in shorter time frame.

Please send your 1st RFQ we know deeper progressively.
Best regards
Harry Lee  (Sales manager)
C hao Y ao Metal & Plastic Co. Ltd
T:+86 769 81667742 | F:+86 769 8166 7741 |  M:+86 136 8663 0553 | Site: www.cy-mold.com  | M: cy-mold at msn.com
Add.:1-2/F, B blk, Hong Hengjing Ind. Park,Shatou South District,Changan Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Province,China