Christmas Discount Offer only for Mobile responsive site..

Monalisha Mohanty monalishastpl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:39:27 UTC 2014

Dear  FreeBSD.org,

  Hope you are doing great this day and everything fine at your end.
I thought you might like to know some of the most important factors of your
website and for which you might be interested to know about the technical
difficulties of your website. A website always needs to be technically
sound and user friendly.

1. Now a days people are using mobiles, tabs mostly in this busy world to
save their time and operate their work from everywhere, for which a website
need to be responsive.

Acknowledge a right approach with today's plethora of Self-Adjustable
Screen Resolution for All devices. Start engaging your clients with high
quality and flexible responsive designs subsequently boosting your web
performance. (Fit to mobiles, tabs and laptops).

2. Google might harm your website if you will not rectify the technical
errors (onsite and on page issues) from your website. So here is a splendid
proposal for you to rectify all the technical errors from your website to
make it error free and search engine friendly.

Here are the listed technical issues of your website as mentioned below:
HTML Errors, CSS Errors, Meta description, Meta Title, Meta keywords, Site
map, Canonical Issue, Meta robots, Canonical URL, H1 Tag, H2 Tag etc.
To fix all these technical issue from your website and making it responsive
it will take only one month (30 to 35 days) of time and it will cost you
only$350 which is a one time fee.

So within one month my team will fix all the technical errors from your
website to make it clean and clear.

It's a great opportunity to get start the work for the better performance
of your website.
Kindly let me know your opinion so that we can discuss further and move
forward.
I look forward to your positive and quick response.

Thanks & Regards