docs/100196: man login.conf does explain not " unlimited"

Jamie Landeg Jones jamie.landeg.jones at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 01:10:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR docs/100196; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jamie Landeg Jones <jamie.landeg.jones at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, waldeck at gmx.de
Subject: Re: docs/100196: man login.conf does explain not "unlimited"
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:03:38 +0800

 --047d7b62535ac2c17404e9ae8d6d

 I too noticed this, and googled 'login.conf unlimited infinity' to check if
 there was actually any subtle difference between the two. (Hence finding
 this PR)

 The default login.conf uses both forms.

 Cheers,
       Jamie

 --047d7b62535ac2c17404e9ae8d6d

 to check if there was actually any subtle difference between the two. (Henc=
 e finding this PR)</p>
 =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Jamie</p>

 --047d7b62535ac2c17404e9ae8d6d--