Du har en ny sikkerhedsopdatering.

Visa/MasterCard-International at vs159176.vserver.de Visa/MasterCard-International at vs159176.vserver.de
Mon Oct 21 11:44:04 UTC 2013

Dear Customer,

We must inform you that someone outside Denmark's territory may use your card without your permission. For your protection, we have blocked your credit card.

To reactivate your card:

1 - Download the attached document and open it in a browser window.

2 - Once opened, you will be asked to follow a set of instructions.

Note: If this is not completed, we will be forced to indefinitely suspend your card, because it can be used for fraud.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Thank you,
International Customer Support Service