FreeBSD web build failed on oldred.freebsd.org

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 19 03:41:38 UTC 2013

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, Glen Barber wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:03:11PM -0400, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
>> Probably that there is no content between the opening and closing
>> anchor tags?
>
> Well, yes.  Which commit?

Sorry, was typing on my phone earlier and read too quickly.
That's not actually what it's complaining about.

The complaint is about the contents of the name="" attribute of the anchor
tag; my best guess is that the complaint refers to the slash in the name
attribute shown.  Looking at the source of
www.freebsd.org/ports/devel.html, those name attributes do not have
slashes in them.  This seems to be generated content, so I would be
somewhat inclined to blame a broken INDEX file for whichever build this
is, which does not necessarily have to correspond to a particular commit.

I think someone would need to poke around on oldred to confirm this
hypothesis, though.

-Ben