Could you help me to figure it out?

Misti Ahlstrom misti.ahlstrom at sterlinghospitals.com
Tue Oct 8 21:24:49 UTC 2013

Hi
I found ur profile in the internet some days ago and I gotta say that I was astonished... I do not know what this is but you've got something that draws everyone to you. I did not notice how this letter almost got finished))
I almost forgot, my name is Misti.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I love it so much! I always want to go somewhere and I think I will be this way until I found someone whom I'd really like for real... Anyway I like to get to know new interesting people no matter where they are from.
Can u tell me some more about yourself?) What kind of man're you? What do you like? Why'd you like to write me tomorrow? ;)
Can't wait for your answer... Write me back when you can!
Keep in touch