[HEADSUP] Merging DocBook 5.0 update

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Fri Nov 8 15:58:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013, Gábor Kövesdán wrote:

> On 2013.11.07. 16:12, Gábor Kövesdán wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will soon merge the DocBook 5.0 updates to head. The tree will
>> temporarily be locked until the merge is done. I will send out another
>> email I have finished.
>>
> The merge is done, head is now open again for commits.

Thanks for your work on this!

In HTML, programlistings used to be a div (<div class="programlisting">
but are now <pre class="programlisting">.  Likewise for <screen>.  The
existing CSS has no entries for this.

Userinput is also not bold, another CSS issue.

I can fix these in the CSS.  But should they be fixed there, or in the
generation of the HTML?

Thanks!