Translator

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Mon May 6 19:11:29 UTC 2013

On 6 May 2013 14:46, Mauro Eldritch <eldritch at blacklab.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi there. Name's MauroEldritch from FreeBSD Forum, I was sent here by
> wblock@ after offering myself as a spanish translator for the HandBook and
> other docs.

Hi,

Are you familiar with how our documentation build system functions?
It isn't hard to use once you get the hang of it.

I'm not sure if we have any currently active Spanish translators.  You
will probably want to start with the documentation primer in order to
attract other Spanish speaking translators as well.  In the meantime
please provide patches ("svn diff") in small bites so that we could
evaluate and commit.  Do enough of them and you may find yourself with
commit privs as well. ;)

Let us know if you have any questions.

--
Eitan Adler