Documenting snapshots

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 6 08:10:07 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-05 12:33, Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:
> On 26 January 2013 13:54, Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > The questions release-freq, where-get, define-snap-release in the FAQ
> > all mention releases or snapshots and need to be updated for a modern
> > version of the question.
> >
> > Can someone please take a stab at these?
>
> I'm willing to commit patches, but it is impossible for me to write
> all the FAQ documentation.
>
> Can someone ("you") please take a look?

I remember that gjb has a snapshot setup with regularly updated images.
The snapshot images are live at: https://snapshots.glenbarber.us/Latest/

Maybe you should get at least Glen to review the questions and see if he
wants something written for them.  I can help with writing the necessary
patches, but we should loop gjb into this, as I suspect his knowledge of
what the currently 'official' snapshot setup looks like is more current.