SEO

Naveen rohanadnetwork2012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 06:51:50 UTC 2013

Dear,

Hope you are well.

 I am Naveen

Myself, Naveen, Business Development Manager, an ISO 9001: 2000 & Google
Certified IT Company with 360 IT professionals into SEO, SMO, PPC & Link
Bulding Services.

Can I know in which Service are you interested in?

We offer following services with suitable price.

(1)    SEO.

(2)    SMO( Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing,
YouTube Marketing, My Space Marketing, etc).

(3)    Link Bulding Services.

Top Corporates around the World like Hyundai Argentina, Group M, which owns
32% of the World's Advertising Market Share, Virgin Atlantic, Discovery
Channel, zFidelity, $ 3 Trillion Company, Hyatt Hotels & Taj Hotels India

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details,
testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer.

You can get more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Business Development Manager

 Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject.