Looking for new business opportunity

amit amit.sharma at niroma.in
Tue Apr 30 10:26:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Amit, and I work as a Business Development Manager at Niroma IT
consulting Services.  I would like to discuss a business opportunity with
you.

Niroma is a Web Design and Development firm based in India.

We are offering unique affordable package for Web site design & Development
this season.

Special Package- Cost $200*

.         Visually appealing website of up to 10 pages

.         A Slider on home page

.         SEO friendly website design and structure with a professional look
and feel

.         Fully cross browser compatible CSS code

.         Contact form with a captcha code

.         Quick enquiry form

.         Clean CSS code

We have many other packages available depending upon your requirements like
CMS, wp, joomla, Magneto, Custom shopping cart etc.

Areas of expertise: PHP, Joomla, Wordpress, Magneto, Drupal, Zen cart,
asp.net <http://asp.net/>  etc.

Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work
Portfolio and Service Packages.

Our company Website:  <http://www.niroma.in/> www.niroma.in

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

We have some special offer this session. Sign up now!

Kind Regards,

Amit Sharma

Business Development Manager

Email id:  <mailto:amit.sharma at niroma.in> amit.sharma at niroma.in

 <mailto:tyagi.vikas at fabledeveloper.in>

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending mail to  amit.sharma
<mailto:tyagi.vikas at fabledeveloper.in> @niroma.in and we ensure you will not
receive any such mails.