Need advice to help me fix build process of translated documentation

Edson Brandi ebrandi at fugspbr.org
Mon May 14 17:28:26 UTC 2012

Hello Guys,

Just a small update about build problems that i reported some weeks ago

>>> #### Issue 3 ####
>>> - For some strange reason sgml markup <quote>…</quote> aren't getting
>>> translated into "…" , i'm not able to find what i need do to fix this. Any advice
>>> about what i`m doing wrong?
>>> Example of this behavior:  http://server04.ebrandi.eti.br/pt_BR/books/fdp-primer/writing-style.html ,
>>> name o Jordan K. Hubbard was supposed to be between quotes, sgml file are marked correctly.

A friend was able to fix this problem with <quote></quote>
replacement, it was related with tidy version installed by docproj
meta port.

When we install docproj meta port it install tidy-devel
(tidy-lib-090315.c_1) , our problem has been solved when we removed
tidy-devel package and installed old version of tidy
(tidy4-20000804_3).

>>> #### Issue 3 ####
>>> - I'm also having troubles with sgml markup <warning>…</warning> ,
>>> this was supposed to be translated into a red box where paragraphs start with
>>> "Atenção:" , for some reason my html files are missing a ":" (colon).
>>> Example of this behavior: http://server04.ebrandi.eti.br/pt_BR/books/fdp-primer/preface-notes.html

This problem has been fixed adding few lines to our freebsd.dsl file:

https://github.com/doc-br/doc-br/commit/8e19dcbd7279fa3f110cd12a135674d422e402e5

I think that translation of FDP Primer to pt_BR will be finished in
more some days

Edson