Inquiry

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 30 13:17:45 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 09:35:20AM +0900, Ryusuke SUZUKI wrote:
>  BTW, floppy is no longer a primary installation media.
>
>  How about moving the mention of the boot floppy media of "2.3.7 Prepare the Boot Media"
>  to "2.13 Preparing Your Own Installation Media" like CDROM images?

I think this is a good idea.

Though, the separation of "Prepare the Boot Media" and "Preparing Your
Own Installation Media" has always confused me.  Mostly because the
installation media section is the last section in the chapter.

What do you think about merging these two sections at the beginning of
the chapter?

Glen