Inquiry

Robert Simmons rsimmons0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:19:34 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM,  <takedasakae at gmail.com> wrote:
> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/8.3-RELEASE/floppies/
> I do not have the above location in “Preparing for 2.3.7 boot media”?

That section needs to be rewritten.  There is a big red box above it
that states "Important: Please note, as of FreeBSD 8.X, floppy disk
images are no longer available. Please see above for instructions on
how to install FreeBSD using a USB memory stick or just use a CDROM or
a DVD."

But the text below the box needs to be modified so that it no longer
refers to anything 8.x.