docs/160549: [handbook] link aggreggation (lagg) page does not have any static IP examples and whether or not to use inet keyword is ambiguous

brd at FreeBSD.org brd at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 29 16:29:40 UTC 2011

Synopsis: [handbook] link aggreggation (lagg) page does not have any static IP examples and whether or not to use inet keyword is ambiguous

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: brd
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 29 16:26:41 UTC 2011
State-Changed-Why:
I just committed a fix for this. Unfortunately it was before I saw your PR.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->brd
Responsible-Changed-By: brd
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Sep 29 16:26:41 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I just committed a fix for this. Unfortunately it was before I saw your PR.