Minor tweak to the page on submitting docs updates

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 2 13:09:34 UTC 2011

On 9/2/11 7:24 AM, Radio młodych bandytów wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/submitting.html
>
> "Then post a message to the FreeBSD-doc mailing list, with a brief
> outline of the documentation and the pointer to its location, and
> solicit feedback."
>
> It would be nice to add an URL to FreeBSD-doc. It would make it easier
> for noobs like me who don't know where to look for FreeBSD mailing lists.

This could also us a link to the FreeBSD Documentation Primer here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/fdp-primer/

If you're interested, maybe you'd like to have a crack at submitting a
patch to the SGML?

Another thing I think should be done here is updating the method for
obtaining the source.  crees@ SGML-ified prior documentation for the
Porter's Handbook [1]; I think similar documentation here would be useful.

[1] -
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/port-upgrading.html#CVS-DIFF

--
Glen Barber | gjb at FreeBSD.org