docs/160696: style(9) should be mentioned in the devs' handbook

Benedict Reuschling bcr at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 16 11:13:02 UTC 2011

> On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk at mit.edu> wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, Garrett Cooper wrote:

>>> Sounds ok.
>>
>> No arguments, here.
>> (Well, except for Garrett's mailer's mangling of the whitespace ...)
>
> I think we can all agree that Gmail is pretty braindead when used from
> the web interface..
> -Garrett

;-) It is.

Can one of you post the latest patch with the corrections (whitespace,
wording, etc.) you discussed to the GNATS audit trail of this PR, so I can
commit it?

Thanks!

Regards

Benedict