FreeBSD developers / committers list

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:21:45 UTC 2011

Hey all,

We have a list of developers at [1], and a list of developer alumni at
[2] -- they seem a little out of date.  As of right now (today), there
are ~90 people on that list who aren't listed in any CVSROOT-*/access
lists; I'm conscious that most have been Grim Reapered/resigned, and
the Alumni page hasn't been updated...

Is there a policy on the Alumni page? Is it deliberate that these guys
have been left in, or just that no-one has updated the page?

Oh, there're also a few guys in access files and not listed in [1]... [4]

Chris

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/staff-committers.html

[2] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/contrib-develalumni.html

[3] http://www.bayofrum.net/~crees/lists/developers-list-20111103/alumni_still_developers.txt