NineSigma Request - Fast Stacking Process for Lithium Polymer Battery Assembly

J. H. Lee NineSigma Inc. RFPReply at ninesigmainc.com
Tue May 3 18:24:10 UTC 2011

Please be aware that the deadline to submit Proposals for NineSigma RFP# 67206, "Fast Stacking Process for Lithium Polymer Battery Assembly" is Monday, May 9, 2011. Please let me know if you are interested in responding but cannot provide a proposal by this date. This reminder does not represent a complete description of the project. A full description can be found on the RFP and associated documents, accessible online at http://www.ninesigma.com/viewrequest.aspx?request=67206

If you have already submitted a proposal or have communicated your intentions, please disregard this message.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal or would like more information, please contact me. When you submit a proposal, please use the response template downloaded from https://www.myninesigma.com/sites/public/_layouts/ProposalTemplates/Response_Template_67206.doc

To edit your profile and indicate only the categories of Requests you are interested in, register online at https://www.myninesigma.com/

Sincerely,

Joon Hyuk Lee
Program Manager
NineSigma, Inc.
23611 Chagrin Blvd., Ste. 320
Cleveland, Ohio 44122-5540
jhlee at ninesigma.com
Visit our blog: http://bloinc.ninesigma.com

This e-mail message is a solicitation to submit a proposal for the Request for Proposal (RFP) described above. There is no cost to you for this service. If you wish to no longer receive requests - presumed to be related to your area of expertise - unsubscribe by email to unsubscribe at ninesigma.com and put your email address in the subject line. For basic questions about NineSigma please refer to our FAQ at http://www.ninesigma.com/WhatWeDo/FAQs.aspx