Background color for caution blocks in the Handbook

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:22:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 12:32:30PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Glen Barber wrote:
>> http://www.glenbarber.us/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disks-hast.html
>
> That is yellow.  On my monitor, the red text could stand to be a little
> darker for contrast.  Otherwise, looks good.

Despite being new to FreeBSD, this team and this list, I thought I'd
contribute my thoughts.

Colour is good, where necessary.  The yellow on that page is pleasant,
on my monitor—not blinding, as yellow has a tendancy to be in my
experience, but definitely there drawing my attention to the notice.  I
like it!

Thanks,

Isabell.