Please Review, I look forward to your call

Patronus Laboratories Corporation support at patronuslabs.info
Mon Feb 14 17:39:03 UTC 2011

 Have you turned down security projects because some aspects are outside of your knowledge base?
You don't have to walk away from those projects...
Patronus Laboratories Corp. is your solution.
Patronus Laboratories is the secret weapon of many of the largest integrators worldwide. We specialize in "filling in" the knowledge, product and service gaps experienced by even the most competent integrators. Patronus Labs provides as much, or as little, assistance as your company needs.
In addition to our unmatched services, as an Original Equipment Manufacturer OEM, we provide one of the most comprehensive lines of Commercial Off The Shelf COTS, security products in the industry. Our own in-house staff can custom design and manufacture product for your biggest customers, i.e. Government, Military, Industry.

 Visit www.PatronusLabs.com to view some of our COTS Products Laboratory Grade Optics / Battle Ready Package
Patronus Laboratories supports integrators in all security fields at all technical levels:
Access Control
Asset Tracking (GPS)
Armored Vehicles
Military Equipment
RADAR (Land & Coastal Intrusion/Detection)
Situational Awareness Platforms
Solar, Wind, & Generator Surveillance Systems
SONAR (Underwater Intrusion/Detection)
Systems Integration
Towers (Surveillance/Communication)
Video Surveillance (Fixed, Mobile, Analytic)
Wireless Communications (Data/Video)

Patronus Laboratories supports integrators in all aspects of security implementation:

Solution design & engineering
Provision and/or manufacture of product
Pre-shipping configuration & build
Pre-shipping testing/QC
Onsite technical/installation support
Onsite training of technicians/operators
System commissioning
Maintenance and support
Life Cycle Management

-No solution and no customer is too big or too small- We appreciate every opportunity to speak with current and potential customers.
Please Call us at: 1-818-232-7726

Unsubscribe Now