Logo problem?

jvaucourt.ext at orange-ftgroup.com jvaucourt.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Mon Feb 14 15:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was searching the FreeBSD logo when I found the SVG version on
http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html
(http://www.freebsd.org/logo/logo-basic.svg)

My first thoughts were "hourra" but I later calm down when opened it in
gimp. The part with reflections in the red ball is all screwed. Gimp
says something like "error line 16: entity name <ns_extend> is unknown"
when opening.

Rendering in firefox or internet explorer do the same thing. I
downloaded the svg several times to see if it was not corrupt.

So I think there is a problem with the .svg on the site, and thought
someone have to tell you about it.

BTW, you are doing a great job supporting and promoting FreeBSD. Thanks
for this.

P.S. : included a png showing the rendering in gimp
--
Johan VAUCOURT

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.