'The X Window System and Virtual Consoles' translation

Bohdan Zograf bozograf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:15:01 UTC 2011

07.04.2011 21:24, Chuck Swiger пишет:
> On Apr 7, 2011, at 10:26 AM, MR wrote:
>> I'm willing to translate publication located at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/x.html#X-AND-WHEEL to the Belorussian language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the translation to my blog. The translation is intended only for web, no print copies planned.
>
> You've already got permission-- unless indicated otherwise, the FreeBSD documentation is under a BSD license.  You will likely find the documentation about FreeBSD's documentation, such as how to do a translation and contribute it back helpful:
>
>    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/translations.html
>
> Thanks for your interest....
>
> Regards,

Hi Chuck ,

Was a pleasure to translate this publication! It's kinda fresh and
related to my professional interests, so I thought - why not, if the
author allows to do so.

Posted my Belorussian translation on
http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/virtual-consoles-be. If you don't
mind can you publish a tiny link with a text

<a
href="http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/virtual-consoles-be">Belorussian
translation</a> or whatever you feel is right.

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
Bohdan Zograf