creating doc page

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:05:02 UTC 2011

On 13 Apr 2011 03:33, "Mic" <michael_is_98 at mail.ru> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I decided to create my own help page about general settings of FreeBSD PC.
> So, I've read "fdp-primer" book (and parts concerning DocBook).
> DocBook seems to me very suitable for this task.
> SGML file is ready, but some instruments for creating html page (openjade
and tidy) are not so easy to involve.

> I've tried this command to convert freebsd.sgml file to html page
>
> /usr/bin/env SP_ENCODING=WINDOWS-1251 /usr/local/bin/openjade -E 1000 -V
nochunks
> -c /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/catalog
> -c /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/dtd/catalog
> -c /usr/local/share/sgml/openjade/catalog
> -d /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/docbook.dsl
>  -t sgml freebsd.sgml > freebsd.html
>
> But in result freebsd.html file there is no HTML headers, for example with
code page property

> What should I do to include this property (and maybe another useful) in
result file?

> --
> Mic

Have a look at the Makefile I wrote for the Tinderbox documentation, It's on
the marcuscom cvsweb under the tinderweb/dbsrc module... can't link because
I'm on my phone sy the moment.

There's stuff there to have a small independent FreeBSD-style Docbook
article/book without the other documentation project stuff.

Chris