cvs commit: doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/multimedia chapter.sgml doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors chapter.sgml

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 12 14:43:48 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Remko Lodder <remko at elvandar.org> wrote:

> Having translations in the first place makes people trigger, when I started
> the doc-nl project, there were translations in progress all the time and
> people got onboard because someone showed
> an example.

All right, I accept.  Then let me add another question: why the outdated
translations are user-visible (i.e. compiled to HTML, PS, PDF, RTF) and
possibly published on each release?

:g