Call for Documentation Contributors

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Fri Sep 3 00:24:16 UTC 2010

I actually think there is some point in this idea. The problem is that many times we just leave notes or warnings specific for given releases, which can many times lead to confusion (or people just don't notice) and as time goes and we cut the support for given releases they get stale (e.g. We had many of those for 5.x).

We could just maintain the handbook in separate branches like we do with src, keeping them all built online, and merge relevant things where appropriate. This will, however, add quite a lot (for my taste) of additional work for us.

Daniel Gerzo