WFRG Personal Use Policy

Andy Gallo agallo at woodfloorrg.com
Tue Jun 8 07:32:43 UTC 2010

Personal Use Program

Here's how it works...

WFRG loves wood flooring. We develop many unique wood flooring products, several of which have become our personal favorites. We are so excited about these favorites that we would like to share them with you. And what better way to do so than to offer them to you for your personal use at discounted prices?

Here's how our Personal Use program works:

Note: This program is available only to Registered WFRG Design Professionals.

Personal use means flooring that is going to be installed into the residence in which you live; it is NOT flooring being installed anywhere else or being resold. At the time of order we will ask that you attest to this and also request that you e-mail us a photo of the installation once completed. It’s a great way to share our excitement!

Click here for FREE Architectural Folder

Dear design professional,
If you are receiving this email, then you are on the Wood Floor Resource Group's mailing list.
We know that for some, "mailing list" is a bad word that implies spam, junk mail, and other inconveniences.
We consider having your name on our list a privilege which we will work to preserve by not abusing it!
While we seek to educate and inform, lest anyone forget, we are in the business of selling wood flooring!  If you have a need for wood flooring for your projects, please visit our website at www.woodfloorrg.com or simply pick up the phone and call us at 609.589.3100 x149.

Just a few Personal Use Flooring Products discounted below $2.00 Square Foot:

Bubinga

Afrormosia

Shedua

Click here for complete list

More Flooring Available
-Handscraped

-Prefinished Solids

-FSC Exotic engineered

-Recycled Domestic engineered

Click here for complete list

Sent By:
Wood Floor Resource Group
115 Twinbridge Drive
Pennsauken NJ  08110
USA

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.SwiftPage3.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2V0WBIJIHVFHUH3K000QX6

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.SwiftPage3.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2V0WBIJIHVFHUH3K000QX6&Addr=freebsd-doc~~2freebsd.org" to unsubscribe.