E-commerce Gateway

Peter Arshi parshi at msicanada.net
Tue Jan 12 13:31:46 UTC 2010

E-commerce Payment Gateway Solution:
(E-commerce Gateway Solution for United States and Canadian Merchants)

Federated Payments- USA Merchant Accounts

MSI Canada- Canadian Merchant Accounts

About Us

Federated Payments / MSI Canada is a credit card payment processor in the United
States and Canadian marketplace.  We have an “A” Industry Rating with the BBB
(Better Business Bureau) and annually process over 2 billion dollars in credit
card payment transactions. Established in 1998, Federated Payments recently
took its place as one of the Top 50 Payment Processors in the Industry and
is considered the fastest growing Processor according to the Neilson Report.
We service more than 20,000 merchants across the country and employ 150 sales
support and technical staff in the United States and Canada. Federated Payments
operates as Merchant Services Inc. Canada (MSI Canada) as its Canadian operations.

Recognizing the Gateway Problem

We are aware of the difficulties web developers experience when adding shopping
carts to sites and then to face security compliance issues when Payment Gateways
are to be integrated.  In most cases, the client’s bank does not support an
online payment gateway solution. This begins the clients search to find the
right bank that will approve or provide a payment gateway that can comply to
the shopping cart security standards.   After this step is complete, the client
is left to babysit the bank to ensure correspondence is maintained with the
web developer until task is complete.

For any developer, dropping the ball at the end is simply bad practice hence
integrating PayPal saves the client from anguish and despair temporarily. PayPal
charges high credit card processing rates which leads to even more client despair
in the end. Professionalism is lost when the gateway page re-directs the customer
to a process he is not interested in fulfilling.  PayPal should be considered
an additional feature and not the primary gateway function. Required customer
sign-ups and account verification processes deter customers from returning
to PayPal sites. Client loses retention momentum.

SafePay Solution

The SafePay Gateway Program is a solution for merchants to process online in
a secured manner without giving up large profits for processing. We offer the
“Lowest Rate Guarantee” to every client that comes on board. Included with
the SafePay Program is the Backend Gateway which enables clients a backend
to enter orders manually, to put customers on recurring payments, pull reports,
customizable fields, download/upload Quick Books file feature , multiple user
with Admin control features and much more.  A demo will be provided to your
client for training by our technicians.

SafePay Payment Gateway Solution Features:

·        Enables real-time online transaction processing

·        Fully CISP and PCI Certified

·        Free Quick Click Shopping Cart- Or connect with over 80 certified
shopping carts

·        Recurring Billing- Bill your customers daily, weekly or monthly for
as many payments as requires

·        Cardholder Authentication Card Programs: Verified by Visa, MasterCard
SecureCode

·        Virtual Terminal-  With a Level 3 intuitive user interface, you will
be able to authorize, process and manage credit card transactions manually
from any computer that has an internet connection.

·        API Integration- With API Integration solution your merchants will
utilize the highest level of secure transaction infrastructure available.

·        Batch Upload Process- With batch upload processing you will be able
to control and approve transactions manually prior to settlement.  The batch
processing system automatically allocates the batches in 1/16 bins and reduces
overall processing time to a fraction of your competitors.

·        Electronic Check- Electronic Check is a payment solution that enables
online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check payments
directly from their Web site’s storefront or through the Virtual Terminal.
By accepting electronic checks, you are able to expand the payment options
available to your customers and thereby increase sales.

Solution Option 1

Federated Payments and MSI Canada offers one of the best Payment Gateway programs
in the industry known as Safepay. To simplify the shopping cart integration
to our payment gateway, here are some free shopping carts we support:

Free Supported Shopping Carts:

OsCommerce.com, nopdesign.com, virtuemart.net, zencart.com, precisionweb.net

Solution Option 2

Our technicians are equipped to handle any type of shopping cart in the marketplace.
Custom built designs are accepted with additional security compliance testing.
This means that the majority of shopping carts fall into compliance with our
payment gateway solution after testing.

Simple Process

·        When an e-commerce site is ready for a Payment Gateway, a member of
our team will need to contact your client and provide the best credit card
rates for their industry.

·         Send an e-mail to Mr. Arshi with the client and designated developer
details.

·        As part of the package, we will offer your clients the “Lowest Rate
Guarantee”.  For any bank, association or processor that can beat our credit
card rates, we will match or beat them over and over again. Guaranteed.   This
leaves your client to have the best possible rates all the time.
Contact:
Peter Arshi
Regional Sales Executive
(International Partnerships Program)
tf:   +1-888-743-5458
fx:   +1-888-743-5457

ce:  +1-647-284-4678
em: parshi at msicanada.net

·        We offer very competitive online transaction rates for Visa, MasterCard,
Amex, Discover, JCB,  and Diners Club. Merchant rates will range based on sales
volumes, credit card type and nature of business. Rates will vary.

·        Once the contract is complete and approval is obtained from our head
office, one of our technicians will be in contact with the designated developer
for gateway integration and testing via e-mail.  The Developer will be provided
with style choices for the Payment Gateway and/or Shopping Cart for client
for review.

·        Once the style(s) are selected, the gateway and/or shopping cart code
will be connected by our technician with the help of your developer.  This
arrangement can be further discussed with technician.

·        Once functionality and security compliance are tested and passed,
your client is ready to make his first sale on his website.

We are introducing Safepay to web developers as it is an essential tool to
maintain and sustain retention in this competitive marketplace.  Our strong
reputation as a Payment Processor will enable your company to provide a “Complete”
E-commerce solution to your clients from start to finish. We guarantee it.
 If have any questions, please contact Mr. Peter Arshi.

Peter Arshi

MSI Canada

em: parshi at msicanada.net

In Association with:

If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply with "remove"
in the subject line.