Fwd: Small typo

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 04:08:11 UTC 2010

On 04/02/2010 00:11, Toby Burress wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 10:36:55PM -0400, Brodey Dover wrote:
>
>>     WOOWWWW I just won big time didn't I?
>>     It is late and has been long day ;). I knew it was reverse the ENTIRE
>>     Time I swear.
>>     Regards,
>>     Brodey Dover
>>
> Now you just have to commit enough to the doc project so that when future
> employers google you, they don't see this on the top of the first page.
>
> That's how we rope you in.

I have succeeded in burying a lot of my early PC-BSD testing threads and
posts, I guess I had better find something to redeem myself.

That said I am finding an issue with the doc example and the actual
implementation. I haven't looked into BIND versions/docs but I was
required to have six attributes in the SOA line.

Brodey