[draft][comments] File-Backed Jails Article

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:19:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have recently started using file-backed md(4) devices for my jails,
primarily to gain greater control over space usage on a per-jail
basis.  I believe this information may be useful to others, so I have
written an article outlining the necessary steps.  Comments and
criticisms alike are welcome, as I plan to submit a patch for
inclusion into the official Documentation.

Normally, I would include a patch, but my mailer always breaks them.
The patch is located at:

     http://freebsd.dev-urandom.com/ports/patch/doc.article.file-backed-jails.txt

--
Glen Barber