Get monster results without the monster costs: Career Network

The Career-Network ClientServices at theemployernetwork.com
Tue May 5 14:48:16 UTC 2009

   =

   [1][3D"=]
   [=]
   [2][hr_email=]
   [3]3D"Cl=

   Career Network has everything - maximum exposure, unlimited job
   advertisements, quality applicants and= better results - at a monthly
   rate that'= s cheaper than posting one job on other sites.

   Save money without sacrificing results with C= areer Network and take
   advantage of everything we have to offer:
     * Flat Monthly ra= te that allows UNLIMITED job postings
     * Maximum exposur= e through out network of 1500 job boards
     * 1.5 Million uni= que job seekers monthly

   To speak to a representative, call us today a= t 866-755-2785!

   [4]= [link2.jpg=]
   [5][im=] [hr_emaile=]

   ©= 2009 Career Network | [6]www.career-network.com

   Career-Network, Inc. P.O. Box 618305 Orlando, FL 32861-8305.

   	 [img2.aspx?id=i=]

              [7]Take my name out of future = considerations.