therek.com

Pat Kenedy pat at dnelists.com
Wed Jan 14 14:02:54 UTC 2009

Pending sale notification:

In a few days we plan to offer the domain name THEREK.COM for sale.

Because you own the similar domain name THEREK.net, we thought you my be interested

in acquiring the preferred DotCom version of this domain.

We plan to offer this domain for sale in three days and believe there is likely to

be strong interest in this domain name by multiple parties, but since you own a

similar version of the domain we wanted to give you the first right of refusal.

If You`re interested in this domain:

Go to the domain reservation page, here, and indicate your interest in this domain by

completing the contact form. When the domain is available for sale, you`ll be the

first to hear about it.

Again, if you have interest in this domain, you need to RSVP right away at the reservation

page located here: http://dnelists.com/buy.php?preorder=1&qefid=2976542&domain=THEREK.COM

If you have NO interest:

In acquiring the preferred DotCom version of this domain, simply click the

"Cancel Notification" link below and we won`t contact you again.

Cancel Notifications: http://dnelists.com/mailer/rem.php?email=doc@FreeBSD.org

Very best regards,Pat Kenedypat at dnelists.comtel: 303.997.1703LeaderByChoice, INc600 17th Street, Ste 2800 SouthDenver, CO 80202-5428