new member: documentation contributor

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:59:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,
         How are you guys doing? I am a new member here at FreeBSD,
and want to contribute to the documentation project. I have been
writing documentation for various projects like: GNOME, KDE, and
Firefox, so now I want to get started with FreeBSD documentation, can
you guys help me get started. Thanks for your help here :D

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds