various classes in FDP

ไพรัช ศรีโยธา pirat at tint.or.th
Sun Aug 30 09:44:57 UTC 2009

Quoting Gabor Kovesdan <gabor at kovesdan.org>:

> ไพรัช ศรีโยธา escribió:
>> hi sirs,
>>
>> am translating freebsd handbook into thai.  i would like to know
>> where i can find such classes as FIGURE, SECT1, KEYCAP and so on
>> that using in handbook.  i can not find them in docbook.css.
>>
>> many thanks in advance for any helps and hints
>>
> Hi,
>
> what are you translating exactly? I suppose the HTML files...

that's right and i am doing it, allocating disk space, now.

> That's wrong, the sources of the documentation are in SGML files.

thanks for your hints and i will do it from now and will submit to FDP asap.
at present, i only tranlating html output into thai and it is at my
blog for those thai people who is interesting to freebsd.

> Please read the fdp-primer book and you will see how the documents
> are generated. HTML is just one output format. From the SGML sources
> you can generate HTML, PDF, PS and some other formats, so you should
> start there.

yes my last fdp generated in pdf files are at my anon ftp server now
at maifa.homeunix.org under /pub/FDP.  my small machine is using
dynamic dns as you know.

many thanks in deed for your hints

> Regards,
> Gábor