docs/127842: list of hardware devices missing from the relnotes

Mark Linimon linimon at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 4 04:00:15 UTC 2008

>Number:         127842
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       list of hardware devices missing from the relnotes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
While working on some PR categorization experiments, I have come across
a list of hardware drivers (e.g. in man/man4) that are not listed in
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/7.0R/hardware.html#SUPPORT.

Unfortunately I do not have the cycles to follow up further ATM.

Here is the list, and my categorization.

arl|network.device
digi|serial.device
fea|network.device
fla|disk